Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Got Mold?



Mold is a major problem in the housecleaning business and for years we have used a bleach product to conquer mold in bathrooms.But being a "greenie" I could no longer allow bleach to be used in my client's homes.So, I began a little investigation along with a trial period to see if my "Annie's All Natural Bath Cleaner" would do the job demanded by moldy bathrooms. (Mold has nothing to do with cleanliness, so don't blame yourself!)
Here are some before and after photos( not in order because this technical stuff amuses me) of a bathroom ceiling that had a mold problem because the bathroom fan was just not working properly.
So I began my magic and as you can see the mold disappeared!One of my staff commented that it was like watching an infomercial.
Join my blog and I will reveal the secret or you can buy this product for 7.00 a bottle.Call 781-740-9898.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home